CHEF CHARLES BIS`TREAUX
American home style Bistro
Congrats to Chef Charles House, The Bistreaux on being Recommended as one of the
TOP RESTAURANTS TO VISIT IN BATON ROUGE, LA!!!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday
Tuesday - Saturday
4:30 pm-10 pm
Reservations Accepted, Parties of 6 or More Reservations are Required
Saturday 9 am-1 pm
Sundays and all Major Holidays Closed
MEET CHEF CHARLES
Chef Charles Wilford Sr, born in February of 1966, started his culinary journey at an early age, by watching the Elders of his family in a little town called Napoleonville, La. There he learned that the soul of cooking comes from your heart and for the past 39 years, Chef Charles has been honoring his past with his creations of today.
Thank you for viewing!
-Chef Charles Wilford Sr
Personal chefs Charles and Lecia Wilford served up a few of their dishes at the second annual National Black Chef’s Association in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The ceremony, held on Feb. 24, 2019 honored Black Chefs and their accomplishments in the United States.
At The Bis`treaux we provide several services for our customers.
1) Daily Lunch from 11 am-3 pm
2) Friday & Saturday Dinner w/ Chef Charles 5pm-9pm (reservation highly recommended)
3) Private night dinners (call for more info)
4) Corporate Lunch 15% off for 12 or more lunch to go, must allow 24 hrs notice, please call for more info
5) Ask about our private business dinners at The Bistreaux
6) Off-site catering, weddings, rehearsal dinners, etc.
7) Graduation lunch or dinner at The Bistreaux
Please call for more information on all our services